Bedford Bankruptcy & Estate Planning Services
Guiding Clients Through the Legal Process
Our friendly legal team at the Law Office of Marilyn D. Garner handles a variety of legal matters pertaining to bankruptcy, estate planning, and elder law. Attorney Marilyn D. Garner has been serving clients for more than 30 years. Our firm has a long track record and a stellar reputation for delivering top-notch representation and legal solutions. When you hire our team of professionals to tackle your legal matter, you can feel confident knowing that your case is in good hands.
Why Clients Choose Marilyn D. Garner
Clients in Bedford choose us because:
- 30+ Years of Experience: Attorney Garner has been practicing law since 1983. Whether you need help drafting a will or planning for retirement, Attorney Garner can provide you with effective legal solutions.
- Top-Rated Ethics & Skill: Our legal team is dedicated to maintaining the highest ethical and legal standards, regardless of how complex your case might be. Our AV® rating is a testament to how committed we are to representing our clients’ best interests.
- Individual Care for Clients: We are not interested in providing clients with “cookie-cutter” services. When you work with our legal professionals, you can depend on our knowledge and legal resources because we design customized legal strategies that are tailored to your specific needs.
- Free Confidential Consultation: We strive to serve each of our clients individually by offering the information and guidance they need to make informed decisions about their complex legal matters.
Skilled Bankruptcy Lawyer in Your Corner
If you are dealing with a debt problem, then you need a strong and effective legal advocate on your side to assist with your bankruptcy filing. We know firsthand that bankruptcy is a complicated procedure, which is why we are here to ensure all of the necessary paperwork is properly filled out and filed.
Call our legal team in Bedford today if you need to talk to a lawyer about any of the following:
- Foreclosure Defense
- Collections Defense
- Loan Modification
- Life After Bankruptcy
- Means Test
- Pro Se Bankruptcy
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Exemptions
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
Draft Your Estate Plan Today
Don’t leave your estate planning matters to chance. Visits our law firm today so we can sit down with you and explain the importance of trust litigation, estate administration, probate, and other crucial aspects of estate planning. We know how important your loved ones are to you, which is why you need to ensure they are taken care of after you pass away. We are here to help you overcome any roadblocks you encounter so you can feel confident knowing your family will be comfortable in the end.
We offer the following estate planning services in Bedford:
- Advanced Healthcare Directives
- Revocable Trusts
- Discretionary Trusts
- Charitable Trusts
- Implied Trusts
- Incentive Trusts
- Trust Administration
- Trust Litigation
- Probate Litigation
- Powers of Attorneys
Work with Our Seasoned Attorney Today
Attorney Marilyn D. Garner has earned an AV® Preeminent™ Rating from Martindale-Hubbell® and has been featured on multiple prime time news sources. We are familiar with the intricacies of estate law and the Bankruptcy Code. We proudly represent clients with diverse backgrounds, and we will gladly take a look at your case today.
You don't feel like you are just a number. They really listen and care.- Analisa G.
She made sure we walked away with information we could use. We highly recommend her to anyone that’s in need of fresh new knowledge to help their situation.- Alice C.
They made me feel at ease discussing my business matter & provided legal advice that was simple & easy to understand.- D.J.
They listened to my concerns and what brought me there and explained everything to me. They recommended the best path to take for my situation and guided me to a starting point.- Stefanie J.
Their staff is welcoming and amazing to deal with. Doesn’t make you feel like any less of a person for being in your situation.- Alexandra L.
Very responsive team. Everyone is very friendly and welcoming. Mrs. Garner explained everything in detail and made me feel ...- Wendy A.
We can help you understand the processes for filing for bankruptcy and making an estate plan.